Tuesday, May 16, 2017

This past week has been crazy. I started a meetup for Journal Writers twice a week. I still need to print some flyers for that. I also started getting into Second Life as a means to pass the time and possibly make some money. My time management still needs work. I am trying to build a weekly routine and schedule that I can train myself to stick to. Otherwise, my life will simply become more chaotic. Personal relationships have decreased. I'm pretty much a loner these days. Mostly because I feel the need to use solitude to be as creative as I once was. So my time is taken up by reading, writing, working at the office, researching, working on personal projects, and being with Lily. I like having a quiet life. I prefer the peace.

I ordered a new Moleskine yesterday to start journal writing with new intentions. I am actually hoping to only write in Moleskines from now on. I currently don't have the internet at home, so I ordered service this week as well. I just don't like having to go to cafes or hotspots everytime I need to connect. Lily prefers it too.

I decided to dive back into spiritual pursuits. I've been reading books in my collection that I have hesitated to read in the past.  Mostly because they dive so deeply into spiritual matters that grip the heart. I feel the need to read the Bible more too. I started reading it cover to cover. I left off somewhere in Ecclesiastes. I'm working on some new goals. I discovered that I need help with OCD and anger management. The two main issues keeping me from enjoying life to the fullest right now. I don't see my therapist this week, so I'll have much to share next week when I finally do have a session. I'm working on my second edition of This I Believe gradually. Still tinkering with the layout of content. Work has slowed down after a few of our guys quit. I hope things pick back up again soon.

Lily got her name and 'Chemist' title labeled on her lab coat finally. She was happy about that and tried to make slime using her chemistry set but was barely able to through trial and error. She was sad that her glass mixer broke as well. I may have a hard time replacing it.